Key Dates 2013:
How do I find a Group?
2. Join your friend's Group.
3. Go to the Connection Corner in the lobby for a list of Groups.
4. Mark your Connection Card.
5. Click here to search the Online Database for a list of Groups.
6. Start a new Group! (Training provided)
7. Contact Jim Herzberg at 480-882-9530, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Group FAQs:
What do we believe about Community?
We believe God has called EPIC to be a community of believers who live out their salvation in the context of their daily lives, serving one another and their neighbors. Though not the only way, we have decided that our overall discipleship strategy is through small group environments called Community Groups. Our goal is for everyone to be part of a Community Group.
What is a Community Group?
Safe and encouraging communities of 7-12 people who are intentionally striving to apply God’s Word to their lives as they share life in authentic community and grow together in discipleship. We have Couples, Mixed (Couples & Singles), Men’s, Women’s and special topic Groups.
How do our Groups work?
Groups meet weekly throughout the year, in four 9-week quarters. Meetings include times of prayer, study, service to others and a party!