Find a Group for our CG Spring (12 wks) Season : click HERE
**see the Community Group FAQs below
2014 Community Group (CG) Schedule
Community Group FAQs:
What do we believe about Community?
We believe God has called EPIC to be a community of believers who live out their salvation in the context of their daily lives, serving one another and their neighbors. Though not the only way, we have decided that our overall discipleship strategy is through small group environments called Community Groups. Our goal is for everyone to be part of a Community Group.
What is a Community Group?
Safe and encouraging communities of 7-12 people who are intentionally striving to apply God’s Word to their lives as they share life in authentic community and grow together in discipleship. We have Couples, Mixed (Couples & Singles), Men’s, Women’s and special topic Groups.
What should I expect in a Community Group? Click HERE.
How do our Groups work?
Groups meet weekly throughout the year, in four 9-week quarters. Meetings include times of prayer, study, service to others and a party!
What are some ways to find a Group?
2. Join your friend's Group.
3. Go to the Guest Information Table in the lobby for a list of Groups.
4. Mark your Connection Card.
5. Meet the Leaders at GroupLink after service on Jan. 12th.
6. Start a new Group! (Training provided)
7. Contact Pastor Jim Herzberg at 480-882-9530, email@example.com.